Open box in excellent 10 out of 10 condition.
NewUnbox Certified Open Box products:
- New Unused product.
What is in the box?
From the manufacturer
Rode NT2A Anniversary Vocal Condenser Microphone Package
The NT2A is based on the legendary NT2 - the tone behind countless recording hits of the last decade. A professional large capsule (1 inch) studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
At the heart of the NT2A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
- Power: 48 V Phantom Power
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure, Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Three position variable – omnidirectional, cardioid or figure 8
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Output Voltage: > + 16 dBu (at 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1k ohm load)
- Maximum SPL: 147 dB (at 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1k ohm load)(157 dB with pad at maximum)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 87 dB SPL(A-weighted per IEC651)
- Weight: 860 grams
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 209 x 55 x 55mm